2500HS Hard Surface Truckmount
Maximum value single wand unit specifically designed for hard surface cleaning with heat and pressure
Finally, a truckmount that delivers the flow AND heated pressure you need to rapidly clean tile, grout, stone, concrete and more. Plus, the unit offers true versatility: use as a powerful carpet cleaning truckmount, or for restoration extraction and cleanup.
The 2500HS gives you the edge over unheated units, plus delivers more vacuum, more solution pressure and a faster, deeper clean. The 2500HS is ideal for the carpet cleaner wishing to expand into the lucrative hard surface cleaning business. Hard surface cleaning is one of the fastest-growing segments of the cleaning business, and with square-foot billings often twice as much as carpet cleaning, its easy to see why. Owning a 2500HS will put you in the best possible position to profit from this growing service area.
- Delivers the pressure and heat needed for successful hard surface cleaning
- Premium 35 HP industrial-grade engine is backed by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Strong, steady heat even in the most demanding applications.
- Patent-pending thermal well system utilizes finned tube coil design and thermostatic control.
- Longer-lasting belts: Unique frame design channels cool air to the belts through the frame tubing, extending belt lifespan.
- Reduced number of parts, including simplified wiring and shorter interior hoses for better access, performance and durability.
- Power 35 HP Kohler V-twin air cooled gas engine.
- Blower Gardner Denver TriFlow® Ti-406 tri-lobe blower.
- Vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows up to 371 CFM.
- Solution pump General HTS2016S with an electric clutch producing up to 2500 PSI and 5.6 GPM at 1450 RPM.
- Waste tank 90 gal. 3/16 wall marine-grade aluminum. 120 gal. available.
- Frame construction 1/8 in. × 2 in. TIG welded aluminum box tubing
- Belt cooling 100 CFM through-frame mechanical air injection belt cooling
- Frame finish Powder-coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Console dimensions (W × H × D) 22 × 41 × 46 in. | 56 × 104 × 117 cm
The 2500HS is covered under Sapphire Scientific’s exclusive two year warranty. See your Owner’s Manual for details.
2500HS Standard Equipment
- One 100 ft. section of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One 100 ft. section of ¼ in. high pressure solution hose
- One 50 ft. section of water hose
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual BONUS: SX12 or TurboForce hard surface tool
Exhaust Adaptor Kit
Duct truckmount engine exhaust outside your vehicle. Kit includes
- 51-035 Exhaust transition, 3 in., straight 68-067 Through-floor exhaust duct kit, 3 in.
Legend Rewards: 15,000 Points