Cleaners have made the 370 the #1 truckmount for good reason. It has the hottest water of any truckmount in its class, delivers the strongest vacuum and the best fuel efficiency, and features a space-saving profile that’s half the footprint of other truckmounts. It’s also versatile clean carpets, upholstery, and hard surfaces! Whether you are looking to expand your cleaning capacity or to enter the cleaning business with a rock solid truckmount, the 370 is the right choice.
Single-wand unit with maximum space utilization design 30% narrower than competitive units with superior heat and thermostatic control. Save water and chemicals! Utilizing a unique patent-pending heat diverter system to keep the blower cool, Sapphire truckmounts never need to bypass to the waste tank. Boost your fresh water capacity! Work longer and more efficiently with a submount freshwater tank. Sapphire tanks hold up to 70 gallons, allowing you to clean longer between refills and boosting the efficiency of your operation. Model 68-142.
- Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic inches than other competitive models freeing up precious van space
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250 degrees
- Longer belt life: Unique through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan.
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last-step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
- One of the most rigid frames ever built reduces vibration and increases reliability
- Optional pre-filter box: Easily clean filter from the van door Waste pump-out switch located on the control panel simpllifies pumpout operation
- Power plant 20 HP Kohler gasoline engine operating at 2800 RPM Vacuum pump Gardner Denver TriFlow® 406 tri-lobe blower.
- Vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 317 CFM.
- Solution pump General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.57 GPM at 1478 RPM.
- Chemical injection system Last step injection
- Waste tank 90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. OPTION: 120 gal. (454 l) High capacity waste tank. 100 gal. (379 l) at shutoff.
- Frame construction TIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. aluminum box tubing
- Frame finish Corrosion-resistant powder coated Heat exchanger Single stage finned tube coil
- Console dimensions (W × H × D) 16 × 38 × 45 in. | 41 × 97 × 114 cm
370 Standard Equipment
- One 12 in. 4-jet double bend titanium wand
- One 50 ft. section of 2½ in. vacuum hose
- One 50 ft. section of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One 100 ft. section of high pressure hose
- One 50 ft. section of water supply hose with quick-connect
- One reducer cuff and one connector
- Battery box
- Installation Kit
- Operation and Service Manual
- Legend Rewards: 10,000 Points