Everest 870 HP Truckmount
Delivering more heat, more vacuum and more pressure.
For the most reliable pressure, heat and vacuum, choose the 870. Sapphire employs premium components throughout including the commercial-grade 1.6 liter Ford TSG-416 powerplant for durability and performance. And the unit’s triple-source heat cogeneration delivers a deep and consistent clean all day long even on the largest jobs.
As one of the most powerful slide-in truckmounts available, the 870SS exceeds expectations as a high pressure, high temperature truckmount. No other other machine can operate two hard surface tools while maintaining full pressure and heat!
- Clean carpet, hard surfaces, upholstery.
- Huge extraction capacity means fast water cleanup so you can restore water damaged sites quickly.
- Liquid-cooled industrial engine is fully EPA-compliant
- Patent-pending thermal well system utilizes finned tube coil design and thermostatic control.
- No other truckmount can operate two hard surface tools simultaneously and maintain full heat and pressure!
- Powerplant Ford 63 HP 1.6 L four cylinder liquid-cooled gasoline engine. Propane and natural gas options available.
- Vacuum pump Heavy-duty tri-lobe positive displacement blower. Vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows to 770 CFM.
- Solution pump General HTS2016S producing up to 2500 PSI and 5.7 GPM at 1470 RPM.
- Waste tank 90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. Optional: 120 gal. (454 l) / 100 gal. (379 l) at shutoff.
- Frame construction MIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. powder-coated steel box tubing
- Console dimensions (W × H × D) 30 × 43 × 52 in. | 76 × 109 × 132 cm
- One 12 in. quad jet double bend stainless steel cleaning wand
- One 50 ft. section of 2½ in. vacuum hose
- One 100 ft. sections of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One reducer cuff and one connector cuff
- One 150 ft. section of ¼ in. high pressure solution hose
- One 50 ft. section of water supply hose
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
- Legend Rewards: 21,000 Points