Pro-1200 SE Direct Drive
Sapphire sets the new standard for direct-drive efficiency, power and ease of installation. The all-new Pro-1200 SE delivers the performance, reliability and ease of service of Sapphires top-selling truckmount in the convenience of a direct-drive system setting the standard for direct-drive truckmounts.
Sapphire engineers have incorporated the latest components, including the Gardner Denver Heliflow Blower, which provides the best CFM in its class, and the General Emperor series pump, which features heat treated viton seals for maximum performance and longevity. Combine all of this with Sapphires heat exchange system and you have the perfect truckmount providing maximum heat, water pressure and vacuum for all day dual-wand cleaning!
- Engine RPM settings are lower than the competition: Set at 1400 (high), 1200 (mid), or 1000 (low). This helps to conserve fuel and prolong van engine life and truckmount components, yet produces ample heat even in cold climates.
- Small footprint: Only 21″ W x 41″ H x 62″ L including both the console and 100-gallon sub-mount waste tank. Leaves extra room in the vehicle a fresh water tank and cleaning accessories.
- Triple heat exchangers standard for maximum efficiency two for the engine coolant and one for the blower exhaust providing maximum heat for continuous cleaning.
- Superior, quieter vacuum performance with Gardner Denvers state-of-the-art 408 HeliFlow helical vacuum blower. Produces vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows up to 455 CFM.
- Long service life from the General Emperor high pressure pump – features heat-treated seals.
- Built-in pre-filter box and more accessible vacuum hose connections.
- Clean and simple design focused on performance with durability and serviceability.
- Model, Pro-1200 SE Direct Drive
- Vacuum pump, Gardner Denver 408 Heliflow helical gear drive.
- Vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 500 CFM.
- Max. temperature; Up to 240° F 116° C depending on conditions.
- Solution pump, 1200 PSI General Pump HTS2016S with high temp seals, electric clutch and fully adjustable pressure settings
- Submount waste tank (standard) 100 gal. (379 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. 84 gal. (318 l) at shutoff.
- Vehicle engine RPM settings High: 1400 Medium: 1200 Low: 1000
- Fuel consumption (typical) 12 gal. per hour.
- Frame construction. MIG-welded 1 × 2 in. powder-coated steel box tubing.
- Dimensions (W × H × L) 21½ × 41 × 62 in. | 55 × 105 × 157 cm
Add a water pond to your purchase.