Latest heat exchange technology for amazing temperature consistency
Looking for the added performance available from a liquid-cooled power plant? The 570 truckmount offers all the advantages of the Sapphire line high performance, simplified maintenance, and durable build plus advanced triple-source heat cogeneration to produce steady, powerful heat for fast, consistent cleaning. And Sapphire’s trademark MSU (maximum space utilization) design means you get the most power from the smallest chassis, greatly simplifying maintenance and saving you valuable space in your truckmount.
Specifically designed as a dual-wand unit for residential and commercial applications, the 570 has the capacity to serve your business needs for years to come. Powered by a liquid-cooled 31 HP Kubota gasoline engine, the 570 utilizes a tube-and-shell heat exchanger plus Sapphire’s patented thermal well system to capture all the heat you need to tackle the toughest cleaning jobs. This unique technology keeps the engine and blower cooler, extends component life and reduces maintenance, keeping you on the job making money.
- Full thermostatic control
- Through-frame drive belt cooling significantly reduces downtime by extending belt life
- Patented thermal well design incorporates tube-and-shell heat exchanger to maximize heat transfer from engine to solution.
- Easy-to-remove access panel and side hoods allows for quick service
- Patent-pending thermal well system utilizes finned tube coil design and thermostatic control.
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market
- Power plant: Kubota WG972 31 HP liquid cooled cast iron gasoline engine operating at 2950 RPM V
- acuum pump Gardner Denver HeliFlow® 408 helical blower. Vacuum at 13 in. and flows up to 455 CFM
- Solution pump General HTS2016S producing up to 1500 PSI and 5.8 GPM at 1500 RPM
- Waste tank 90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. 75 gal. (283 l) at shutoff. OPTION: High capacity tank 120 gal. (454 l). 100 gal. (379 l) at shutoff.
- Belt cooling 100 CFM through-frame air injection belt cooling
- Console dimensions (W × H × D) 22 × 43 × 50 in. | 56 × 109 × 127 cm
- Frame construction MIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. powder-coated steel box tubing
- One 12 in. quad jet double bend stainless steel wand
- One 50 ft. section of 2½ in. vacuum hose
- One 100 ft. section of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One reducer cuff and one connector cuff
- One 150 ft. section of ¼ in. high pressure solution hose
- One 50 ft. section of water supply hose
- Battery box Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
Boost your fresh water capacity!
Work longer and more efficiently with a submount freshwater tank. Clean longer between refills and boosting the efficiency of your operation. Model 68-151S.
Exhaust Adaptor Kit Duct truckmount engine exhaust outside your vehicle. 51-037 Exhaust transition, 4 in. straight 68-159 Through-floor exhaust duct kit, 4 in.
Legend Rewards: 15,000 Points